- 1 cup of Water
- 3 tbsp of gelatine powder
- 1-3 tsp of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of Cacao powder
- ¼ tsp of Vanilla bean powder.
Ginger, Lemon, and Honey Jubes
- 2/3 cup of Water
- 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 inch piece of Ginger grated
- 3 tbsp of Gelatine powder
- 2 tsp of Honey
- Bring water to the boil and add in the gelatine and continuously stir until it dissolves.
- Add in the other ingredients and allow to simmer for a minute to infuse flavours.
- Cool slightly and strain into a Pyrex/glass jug then pour into silicone moulds.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the moulds.
Copyright (c) Akesis Balance 2014. All rights reserved.